Job Detail: Electrical Engineer
Only registered candidates can reply to Jobs.
Bachelor’s in electrical and instrumentation Engineering.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 10 Years of Oil & Gas, EPC & Detail Engineering, and ADNOC onshore an Offshore project experience. Electrical & Instrumentation, Residual, Detail, Bids & Construction Engineering. Proficient in Microsoft Office, ETAB experience preferred ability to work without supervision.
- Drawing up plans using computer-assisted engineering and design software
- Estimating material, construction, and labour costs, and project timescales
- Testing installations and systems, and analysing data
- Making sure projects meet electrical and construction safety regulations
- Overseeing inspection and maintenance programmes
- Attending meetings, writing reports and giving presentations to managers and clients
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations
- Maintains product database
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards
- Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical and instrumentation systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements
- Conduct field surveys and study maps, graphs, diagrams, and other data to identify and correct power system problems
- Ad-hoc duties as specified by HoD
- Electrical Systems, Electrical Troubleshooting, Electrical Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Analyzing Information, Reporting Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in the production of precision technical documents, plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
- Knowledge of transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and operation of telecommunications systems
- Knowledge and experience of instrumentation systems, design, specifications and installations
- Competent with computer software such as ETAP, Intools, AutoCAD, Solid Modeling, and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, MS Project)
- Experience in residual and construction engineering requirements
CVs can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Field||Oil and Gas|
|Date||13 September 2023|
|Start Date||13 September 2023|
|Company name||Confidential Visit company page|