Job Detail: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Only registered candidates can reply to Jobs.
We, for our client, a group of fine dining restaurants based in Qatar, are hiring an Assistant Manager for their restaurants.
Responsible for running the restaurant efficiently & smoothly to enable the customers pleasant dining experiences.
- Coordinating daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Delivering superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Responding efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Reviewing product quality and research new vendors regularly
- Organizing and supervising shifts
- Appraising staff performance and providing feedback to improve productivity
- Estimating future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensuring compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Managing restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Controlling operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Creating detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promoting the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommending ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Training new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implementing policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Bachelor's Degree in Hotel & Restaurants Management/Hospitality/Tourism Industry
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in fine dining restaurants preferably in 4/5 Star hotels.
- Understanding of MICROS
- Knowledge on HACCP
How to apply
Candidates who meet the below Recruitments may email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Date||07 September 2021|
|Start Date||07 September 2021|
|Company name||Confidential Visit company page|