Job Detail: Finance Manager
Only registered candidates can reply to Jobs.
We, for one of our clients based in UAE, are hiring an Arabic Speaking Finance Manager. He would be responsible to distribute the financial resources of the organization, responsible for the budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
The initial responsibilities will be the creation and management of the Finance & Accounting function. Partnering with the ambitious senior managerial team. This role will require someone with prior experience in financial change management or establishment of functions/entities.
- Overall In-charge in the Finance Department.
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning.
- Producing long-term business plans.
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure.
- Managing Budgets.
- Carrying out business modeling and risk assessment.
- Liaising with managerial staff of other department and other colleagues.
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information
- Predicting future financial trends
- Reporting to board of directors and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk
- Analysing market trends and competitors
Require Qualification and experiences
MBA Finance, M Com
Professionally Qualified (ACA, CPA, ACCA etc.).
10-15 years of experiences in finance department.
A minimum of 5 Experience as a Finance Manager.
Prior experience in the creation/ transformation/ restructuring of a Finance & Accounting function.
Solid Business Partner who is able to collaborate effectively and drive ideas into results
What's the package /Offer?
AED: 264K - AED: 300K Per Annum.
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements may email their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Date||07 September 2020|
|Start Date||08 September 2020|
|Company name||LimbooGlobal Visit company page|