Job Detail: Cost Accountant
Only registered candidates can reply to Jobs.
We, for one of our clients based in Sharjah, are hiring a Cost Accountant for the Responsibilities of performing cost analyses and preparing budget reports. Should possess excellent analytical skills along with the ability to combine different data and calculate profit margins.
- Planning, Studying and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Identifying areas of cost optimization and reduction.
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Other duties and responsibility assigned by the Financial Controller.
- Minimum 3 years of solid Experience of Cost Accounting in a Boat Building Environment.
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Must be graduate from renowned University in Cost and Management Accounting.
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Experienced MS Office user in the following applications: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Candidate has to be in UAE
HOW TO APPLY
Email CV to email@example.com
|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Date||30 June 2020|
|Start Date||30 June 2020|
|Company name||LimbooGlobal Visit company page|