Job Detail: Civil Design Engineer
Only registered candidates can reply to Jobs.
We are hiring a Civil Design Engineer for our client based in UAE.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 10 years of experience in Oil and Gas, EPC, and Detail Engineering, including ADNOC onshore & offshore projects having expertise in Civil Engineering design, residual, detail, bid support, procurement, and construction engineering. Proficiency in MS Office, STAAD PRO, MAT 3D, and other civil engineering software is essential. Join us in shaping the future of civil engineering in the industry!
- To perform design reviews & updating / Modification of documents.
- To perform detail engineering and prepare documents.
- Exposure to standards & specifications: ACI and other International codes
- Ensuring the scope of work, procedures and planned schedules are adhered to.
- Resolving and responding to technical queries from clients, sub‐contractors, PMT & production.
- Responding to engineering & technical queries from designated packages.
- Identify & analyze design changes & modify documents accordingly.
- Support the site in resolving construction queries
- Review drawings and documents for conformance with standard specifications.
- Receive and return documents to EDMS. Update documents and datasheets, design approval etc.
- Prepare documents, material evaluations, reviews and approval.
- Schedule review & updating, review deviation proposals & resolve technical queries.
- Attend and contribute to site and project technical meetings as necessary.
- Assist in mechanical completion and handover documentation as necessary.
- Complies with all statutory requirements in relation to the implementation of the project.
- Ensure proper closeout of projects including transmittal of final documentation to client.
- Complies with the highest level of safety during all stages of project execution to avoid any type of accidents
- Follow company HSE policy and procedures (available in BMS)
- Comply with the yearly HSE KPI which are listed in the HSE plan
- Reduce energy, waste, and water consumption by implementing best practices.
- Participate in the company Health Surveillance Program (voluntary)
- Wear appropriate PPE at work location (when required)
Candidates who meet the above specifications may email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Field||Oil and Gas|
|Date||13 September 2023|
|Start Date||13 September 2023|
|Company name||Confidential Visit company page|