Job Detail: Agile Coach
Only registered candidates can reply to Jobs.
We are looking for an Agile Coach for our client based in Oman to serve as an evangelist & accelerator for the adoption of agile ways of working within the organization. Responsible for providing training and coaching to build teams’ maturity in agile approaches including measuring the progress to overcome obstacles and drive continuous improvement, and championing agile to stakeholders.
- Helping in developing an agile mindset in teams and stakeholders.
- Developing, delivering, and/or coordinating with external providers to provide training and workshops on agile frameworks (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile Framework) and practices (e.g., conducting daily stand-ups, retrospectives, backlog management).
- Assessing and enhancing team agility and maturity by developing coaching plans and conducting maturity assessments.
- Coaching individuals and teams (including scrum masters and product owners) to facilitate adoption and improvement in agile methodologies and principles.
- Establishing and ensuring the adoption of standards, ceremonies, and best practices for agile ways of working.
- Providing guidance and facilitating sprint and release planning sessions and other agile ceremonies as needed.
- Challenging existing workflows and processes and removing impediments to agile teams’ success.
- Facilitating the organization’s transition to a continuous delivery model and adoption of an agile mindset across stakeholders.
- Monitoring and communicating the progress of agile teams’ key metrics (e.g., OKRs and KPIs) to stakeholders (e.g., IT and business leaders).
- Tracking metrics to surface potential problems and assist teams in resolving them.
- Championing agile approaches, driving awareness of the agile transformation and gaining stakeholder buy-in to expand adoption and support agile approaches.
- Maintaining involvement in industry agile communities to continuously bring new methods and ideas to the organization.
- Collaborating with senior leadership to define outcomes and a roadmap for the organization’s agile transformation.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent years of experience).
- Agile Coach certification (e.g. SAFe, Scrum)
How to apply
Interested candidates who've got a minimum of 5 years of experience in the same position intelecommunication field may email their CVs to email@example.com
|Field||IT Software- Other|
|Date||04 October 2022|
|Start Date||04 October 2022|
|Company name||Confidential Visit company page|