Job Detail: Operations Manager
Only registered candidates can reply to Jobs.
Our client, one of the reputed training Institutes based in Kathmandu, Nepal, provides globally recognized training and certifications such as various levels of CISRS Scaffolders and IRATA Rope Access Technicians including CTEVT-approved civil constructions skills courses.
We are hiring an Operations Manager, with experience in sales and marketing roles in the scaffolding industry in the GCC region. The ideal candidate would be responsible for providing leadership for the organisation's overall performance in terms of both operational & financial.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading a team and managing the daily operation of the business. They will be responsible for maintaining the standard of work from employees as well as onboarding and hiring new team members.
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of people
- Manage operations and finances of the business
- Recruit and train new hires on business practices
- Drive the development of employees
- Ensure that quality of work or service is maintained
Require Qualifications & skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Sales & Marketing or administration or procurement experience in GCC in the scaffolding industry
- Management and Customer Service experience
- Strong administrative
- Demonstrated ability to lead
- Comfort working with budgets
- Payroll, revenue and forecasting
- Strong communications
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills in both the English and Nepali languages.
- Knowledge of the Arabic language would be an added advantage.
- Critical thinker and Problem solver
How to apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements may email their CVs to email@example.com
|Field||Training & Development|
|Date||05 September 2022|
|Start Date||05 September 2022|
|Company name||Confidential Visit company page|